Here since 1991!
• 1994: First full moon at the « Blue River park » (« Parc de la rivière bleue »)
• 2004: « The forgotten coast » (« Côte oubliée ») is for the first time explored by kayak
by Aventure Pulsion
• 2005: the first Australian cruises are kayaking on Dumbéa’s river
• 2008: the first kayak practicing discover the hot water spring of Prony bay (« sources
d’eau chaude de la baie de Prony »)
• 2014: Creation of the nautical complex in Dumbéa at the Fayard park
Freedom and tranquility are the best words to describe kayak spirit. Thanks to their navigability and our boats give to you the opportunity to organize your adventures such as bivouac, sport fishing or relax by yourself or with a guide, everywhere on wild and preserved spots of New-Caledonia.
Aventure Pulsion Kayak goal is to share her passion for kayak by an offer of different activities for everybody.
Alone, with family or friends passionate of nature, you’ll find one or more activities for you.
You don’t need to be a high level sporty just to be fit is enough to enjoy our entire sea, lake or river trip.